Feb 19, 2013

February 18, 2013

Not much happening. I was on exchanges in Litchfeild, Kentucky. While I was there I was part of a trio so I didn't really do anything. One day we spent half the day doing service at a local food bank. We were able to show LDS presence in the town and received referrals. 

Litchfeild had a few people who I bonded with. Everyone was fun and cheerful and glad to welcome us.

Transfers are coming soon which means all missionaries from here on, will be going home a week earlier than planned. This is because of the influx of new missionaries coming out. My companion, Elder Corbridge is super trunkie because this is his last week. 

There is no change in Russellville because I spent most of the last week in Litchfeild. 

I know its not a lot but work is slow. 


-
Elder Terre K. Short
Tennessee Nashville Mission
Still the Greatest Mission on Earth!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment