Oct 6, 2012

September 24, 2012

Greetings Everyone!

It is great to hear that another one of my cousins (Elder Richardson) is serving a mission is Sierra Leon, and currently at the MTC in Ghana. It is exciting to see the Lords work moving all around the world.

I hope everything is going well out that way, it is a little different out here. Elder Perron (my trainer) got transferred. :(  Elder Weed will be my new companion here in Hopkinsville. He came out six weeks before I did, he is from Portland, Oregon, he is a hoot. 

Well, the day is coming closer, baptism date for a few investigators. However, we noticed that we haven't taught them the Word of Wisdom yet and there baptism is this Saturday.We have an appointment today with them and plan on teaching them the Word of Wisdom then. Hopefully, the baptism will still be a go, but it might not because we really aren't supposed to rush them through it, so right now, I am happy for them, but at the same time nervous to see if it will happen or not, all I can do is have faith that it will happen when it is suppose to.

Someone asked me if there are any bugs? Yes, I am being eaten alive by the mosquitoes. Yes, many bugs.
Have I put on any weight? I think I have put on a little. Weighed my self this morning at 120 pounds, still have no idea where it is going.
Is it real humid? It was in July but now it is starting to get really cold. Just last night a member said, "The low was projected to 45 degrees." BRRR... I'm shivering right now. As well as cold hands writing the letter.... BRRR....
So, is it humid? Not anymore. 

Keep the letters and questions coming.

Sincerely,
Elder Short

No comments:

Post a Comment