Jun 13, 2012

It's Official


I am now a missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter- Day Saints. Everybody (5 total) that is going to Nashville, Tennessee is from Utah. 
          Elder Bradley - Vernal
          Elder Haslam - Sandy (Bradley's companion; He knows our uncle)
          Elder Casey - Ogden
          Elder Piccolo – Orem
          And of course myself - Herriman
Come to find out, Piccolo in Italian means small/ short. (funny huh) I am meeting so many people that I know here from High School. It's like a class reunion; but in a weird sort of way. I will remain here at the MTC till around June 25-28. 
Thanks for having me in your thoughts and prayers.

                                  Sincerely,
                                          Elder Terre K. Short

No comments:

Post a Comment